Scroll down for
Back to Tools
E-triage Rheumatoid Arthritis Study in Early Arthritis (ERASE)
Please fill out the questions below
1. Do you have swelling in any of your joints
THAT OTHERS CAN SEE
2. Do you experience stiffness in your joints?
If yes, when is this most noticeable
When I get out of bed
No consistent time
If yes, how long does it
take from when you get out of bed until your joints are moving as well as they are going to move all day?
10 minutes or less
60 minutes or more
3. How long have you had your joint pain?
Number of weeks:
Number of months:
Number of years:
4. Do Anti-Inflammitory drugs (e.g., Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Arthrotec, Celebrex, Naproxen, Diclofenac) usually ease your pain and suffering?
Do not use these drugs
5. Do you suffer from any of the following:
Irritable bowel syndrome
Copyright © 2014 CaRE Arthritis